- Excellent recovery from deep discharge.
- Gas recombination.
- AGM separator technology
- Lead calcium grid for Low self discharge
- No acid leakage from container and terminal
- Low maintenance operation.
- ABS container & cover
- UPS systems
- Solar System/Inverters
- Charging Fans
- Pathology Lab Equipment
- Electric Toys
- Lawn Movers
- Emergency Lights
- Battery capacity and performance. The AGM has more electrolytes because the gelling agent
displaces the electrolytes. This give the battery 7%-8% more duration capacity. The AGM also
has a lower internal drop that allows a longer run despite a high discharge rate.
- Elevated temperature. The AGM battery is more efficient in the oxygen recombination cycle
that allows it to draw 50% more float current. But the Gel cell is 15% more efficient in heat
conduction because the gelled electrolytes are in complete contact with the plates and walls
of the container.
- Float service life. Both the AGM and Gel VRLA batteries have the same 95%-100% capacity.