- AGM & Gel Technology
- Available in 12 Volts & 2 Volts Series
- 10 Years Design Life (25 °C)
- Front Access Terminal for easy Installation & Maintenance
- Flame Retardant Container & Cover with ABS Material
- High Reliability & Long Cycle Life
- Cable Television
- Communication Equipments
- Electric Power Systems
- Security Systems
- UPS systems
- Control Equipments
- Medical Equipments
- Emergency Power Systems
- Power Plant
- Battery capacity and performance. The AGM has more electrolytes because the gelling agent
displaces the electrolytes. This give the battery 7%-8% more duration capacity. The AGM also
has a lower internal drop that allows a longer run despite a high discharge rate.
- Elevated temperature. The AGM battery is more efficient in the oxygen recombination cycle
that allows it to draw 50% more float current. But the Gel cell is 15% more efficient in heat
conduction because the gelled electrolytes are in complete contact with the plates and walls
of the container.
- Float service life. Both the AGM and Gel VRLA batteries have the same 95%-100% capacity.